Purpose = “What can I do with my time that will make me feel important and help others?”
[click_to_tweet tweet=”‘Use Your Passion to Fuel Your Purpose.’ @SaraLClarke” quote=”‘Use Your Passion to Fuel Your Purpose.’ @SaraLClarke”]
I love this quote because it reminds me to stay passionate about life because my purpose here on this earth is to help people to get unstuck and move towards the dreams they have stashed away for too long.
What are you passionate about?
What fuels your happiness?
Do you know what your purpose is?
Did you know that you 110% have a purpose on this earth?
“You are a living, breathing miracle and you are destined for this exact moment in time!”
If you have yet to discover your purpose and want to, use these tips, exercises and questions to help you on your journey.
- Make a list of everything that makes you excited. The things that get you hopping out of bed with a smile and a level of excitement that is untouchable.
- Make a list of the tasks, projects, and jobs that make you happy. Anything where time flies when you are working on them.
- Think about the things that make you feel fulfilled.
- Look at the story you have created with your life. Is there an area where you would love to help others?
- Ask yourself: what makes you forget to eat, drink, take a bathroom break?
- If you knew you were going to die one year from today, what would you do for that year? How would you want to be remembered?
I have created a new cell phone wallpaper to help you remember to ‘use your passion to fuel your purpose.’
I hope that you will save this to your phone and use it to remind yourself that you have a purpose. You are needed, loved and wanted and that your passion is yours for a reason. Allow your passion to fuel your purpose.
<3 Sara L.