“I have no extra time!” is a phrase I hear way too often. Women entrepreneurs claiming they have no extra time to do anything. Including no extra time to work on their businesses, to further their education, for reading, to meditate/pray, as well as no extra time for friends or for life chores. And no extra time for themselves.
As Mompreneurs, we tend to lose ourselves in our businesses. Taking care of our clients’ needs, sometimes even before our own. For many Mompreneurs, their businesses and families come first, before themselves. And unfortunately, that can spell disaster in their businesses and as well as in their home lives.
I am on a mission to eradicate everything that I just told you!
“We have all the time in the world.” People tell us this all the time and you know what? It’s totally true! We do have all the time in the world to do everything we need to do and everything we want to do. Why is it that the business moguls in the world have and can accomplish so much and we just stare at them, wondering how they do it all? One thing I can assure you, the business moguls of the world that I see spend a lot of time educating themselves. They take care of themselves to become better human beings, to grow their businesses and impact the world around them.
I have learned an epic time trick that I’m going to share with you right now. This trick could revolutionize the way you educate yourself, the way you take care of yourself, and it will influence your business and family life.
It’s called N.E.T. Time! I give full and complete credit to Mr. Tony Robbins for this amazing insight. Here’s how it works:
N.E.T. time stands for NO EXTRA TIME!
This formula is a way to increase your education, knowledge, friendship and anything else you desire in your life. It is very simple and easy to follow. You may even be doing it now and not even realizing it. Simply put, you use N.E.T. time while you’re doing other tasks.
Here are some N.E.T. examples that I personally use in my life:
- When you are driving, listen to podcasts, audiobooks, or catch up with your girlfriend via Bluetooth.
- While you’re cleaning, use your iPod, phone or if you’re still living in the nineties, your Discman, to listen to podcasts or audiobooks.
- While you’re working, instead of listening to the radio – which, let’s be honest radio truly adds no value to your life, put on a podcast! You could also turn on an audiobook or even turn on some meditation music. You will be surprised at how much more work you get done in the allotted time you have (this has been a lifesaver for me).
- Another way of filling your subconscious mind is to listen to education while you sleep. I do this and it is one of the best ways I have found to educate myself. Sleeping with comfortable headphones on while you have your teaching on repeat infiltrates your subconscious mind because your conscious mind is shut down while you sleep. This one personally changed my life 11 years ago.
- Connecting with family or girlfriends that you just need to talk to. Ladies, you know what I’m talking about! One of the best things you can do is talk to your girlfriend on the phone while you’re doing dishes. You’re probably saying “well, I use the dishwasher.” Then talk to her while you’re folding laundry. This is a wonderful way to fill your mind with joy and laughter while completing tasks that you may not fully enjoy doing.
Finding time thanks to N.E.T. time
As you can see, N.E.T. time simply means finding the time in your schedule that you’re not fully submerged in something that needs your full focus and adding an audio option. For example, driving while listening to an audiobook at the same time.
I, personally, have replaced any time that I would listen to the radio with an audiobook that can propel my life further, to become better a human being, to grow my businesses and impact the world around me.
See, it works! I just shared with you something that I learned while listening to Tony Robbins while working. This is proof that my N.E.T. time experience has made me a better human being. It has grown my business and I am impacting the world around me by sharing this knowledge with you!
This month’s time management challenge is to find times where you’re listening to the radio, engrossed in negative talk, or creeping people on Facebook, and make a change! Substitute those times for activities that will propel your life forward, further, faster.
I would love to hear what changes you are making this month. Please share your changes in The Live Beyond Satisfied™ Facebook Group: https://facebook.com/groups/LiveBeyondSatisfied/
Experiment with N.E.T. Time
I dare you to experiment with the N.E.T. time ‘trick’ this month! See for yourself how it elevates you, your life, your business, your family, and the world around you!